The Website uses its own and third-party technical cookies and its own and third-party profiling cookies; below you will find all the information and clarifications thereabout in order to better understand them.
What are Cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the websites send to your computer (usually to your browser), where they are stored and later returned to the same websites during subsequent visits of the same user.
Cookies can be installed on the user’s computer directly from the owner or the manager of the website (“proprietary cookies”), or through the first one from owners of different sites or web servers (“third-party cookies”) where some elements may be present (ie: images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains) that reside on the servers other than the one of the visited site.
Depending on the duration validity of cookies, these can be divided into two types:
- session cookies: they are stored temporarily in the user’s computer until the end of the browser session. These cookies are usually necessary for the proper functioning of the applications and functionalities of the site.
- persistent cookies: they remain stored on the user’s computer for a longer period of time than the single browsing session, depending on their function and the choices of the users in question. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred back to the web server during each subsequent access to the site.
Based on the purposes pursued, cookies can be grouped into two macro-categories:
- “technical” cookies, which do not require the user’s consent, and in the absence of which some operations might not be completed or would be more complex and/or less secure; for this reason they are automatically installed after the access to the site; they include: (i) navigation cookies (which allow, for example, to authenticate to access restricted areas), (ii) functionality cookies (which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria such as for example the language or products selected for purchase) and (iii) analytics cookies (which collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site and they are used for the sole purpose of site optimization);
- “profiling” cookies for the installation of which the user’s consent is required, and which are used to better understand the tastes, habits and choices of the user while browsing the sites, so as to build a profile and be able to transmit him advertisements more related to the preferences expressed by the same user in the online navigation; they also include the so-called “social cookies”, used to allow the user, according to the policies of the social network in question (which remains solely responsible), to share their contents, as well as to access the services of the website.
Exiting the page without browsing is like a non-acceptance of cookies; any technical cookies may already be recorded locally in the browser but will no longer be used by MOSCOW MULE. In any case, the user will always be able to remove these cookies at any time by using the methods described in the following paragraph.
The following additional options to manage cookies and make the relevant choices on the matter will always be at your disposal, even after the first access to the site.
Through the options offered by the navigation browser: it is always possible to configure the browser so that the cookies are stored on the computer or, on the contrary, are rejected, both by default and for example depending on whom uses them. The configuration of each browser is different as to the management of cookies and choices, as described in the information pages of each browser. It is possible to disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers at the following links:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
We inform you that MOSCOW MULE uses a technical cookie to store your preferences regarding cookies, and therefore, if you delete all cookies via the browser, as described above, you will also delete this, and you will have then to update your preferences, as well as if you use a different device or a browser.
Finally, you can find more information on the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com which brings together digital advertising professionals in the European EDAA Association (European Digital Advertising Alliance). The companies registered on this platform allow you through it to refuse or accept the cookies they use to adapt the advertisements to the information on your browsing that can be displayed on your computer.
Kind of the data provision and consequences of refusal
The installation of technical cookies is necessary to allow you to access the Site and use its functionality requested by you from time to time, and as such is not subject to prior consent.
Any disabling of these cookies, through the browser, as described above, could make it impossible to correctly browse the site and use some functionalities.
On the contrary, the installation of profiling cookies is not strictly necessary for the use of the Website and is in fact subject to your consent. Any disabling of this type of cookies will not prevent you from browsing and using the site in any way, it being understood that in this case MOSCOW MULE may, for example, not be able to send advertising messages on its products and services more suitable for your tastes and preferences.
Processing methods and subjects who may have access to data
Your personal data are processed with electronic instruments for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. They are processed in compliance with the applicable legislation, adopting the appropriate and most suitable security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction.
Your data will be processed by MOSCOW MULE employees or collaborators, specifically trained on the treatment and any digital service providers appointed as data controllers.
The data will not be disclosed to third parties except for legal obligations or judicial authorities and will not be disseminated in any way.
It will be possible at any time to exercise access to one’s personal data, correct, integrate or delete them or request the limitation of processing that concerns the ones pending correction or the end necessary to protect the rights, oppose to the processing, revoke the consents given in the aforementioned ways, and also obtain (in case of consent to the processing) the release, in electronic form, to yourself or to another person indicated, of the personal data provided, sending a written request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.